- Design, develop, and implement data warehouses and reporting solutions delivering and analyzing information efficiently for competitive advantage.
- Design data models, ETL packages, OLAP/Tabular cubes, and reports applying best practices through the development lifecycle.
- Development documentation (source-to-target mappings, data dictionaries, and database design)
- Identify added value opportunities to the client’s organization by effective use of information management
- Build relationships with client’s key stakeholders responsible for information and performance management in client’s organization.
We are looking for a colleague with consulting backgrounds with at least 1 year of Business Intelligence experience, specifically with
- Knowledge of the end-to-end BI platform: Data, ETL, and Vizualization
- Knowledge and experience with SSIS, SSAS/Tabular, and SQL Server
- Knowledge and experience with Power Pivot, Power BI, SQL Server 2016 is a bonus
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or closely related field.
Experience in analysis, design, implementation and support of large complex BI solutions.
Experience in project lifecycle management is a bonus (need assessment, planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation).
Fluency in french and english.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate ideas clearly and simply to clients.
WE OFFER YOU
- A permanent contract.
- An excellent working environment, offering you the opportunity to define your own specialisation and career within our flexible structure.
- The opportunity to take initiatives and responsibilities quickly in a fast growing company.
- Training programs adapted to your personal needs.
- An attractive salary package, including a company car, group insurance, a laptop computer, a mobile phone and expenses.