TaktIT offers Agile methodology, based and adapted on agile methodology SCRUM.
Indeed, the V cycle imposes a specific design and specification development upstream. However, it is difficult to specify requirements from a blank sheet. Generally, this is when using applications or consulting BI reports that users are able to respond and clarify their expectations.
Our goal with this approach is to provide developments iteratively with sprints of 2-4 weeks; involve business users and incorporate their comments continuously; increase predictability and make progress in application delivery control.
The benefits of this method are :
- Maximized ROI through the development of functional components in the application framework and indicators, reports, analyzes and priority useful in the context of BI
- Maximum user adoption that “build” their tool stepper
- Quality of the final result optimized by iterative and incremental approach
- No tunneling effect, project visibility in real time
- The business team has a vision of what is expensive and what is not, the method allows to correlate the business interest and the cost of achieving
- Regular increase in competence of the customer team